In loving you!

"Maybe, in this waiting;
I shall feel what I never did,
Maybe, this time that prolongs,
And gaps between us,
Shall bring us near.

Maybe, life's many unseen truths,
Shall occur to us;
Maybe, we get to understand,
The harmony of our Bond,
Our Love!

Maybe, we become the dreamers,
In love,
It is of love that strengthens us,
In this waiting.

That I cherish and also feel agonized about,
But I want to feel it,
As it comes to me;
While I am yours;
While my life is yours and yours mine,
Let me not miss even a droplet of this purer feeling,
Let me have it,
Let me love you like never before,
Let me be yours and you be mine,
I am sure this bond is as profound and honest,
As I feel it right now,
And shall forever do;
As I feel, it's immortal.

I love you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)