“A walk uplands..!”



Over the upland slopes,
Stoves the feeling;
The shine of the stones.
Flapped by the winds,
Ejected with the fumes,
Visits a dream,
Flourishes the breeze in the room.

My mindset asks,
To where do I belong?
I say, I am a Being;
Of a place where, love resumes.

With the tattered clothes that I wear.
The shy demeanour, that occurs in my stare;
While I romance my soul,
And the winds that cross me, that I hear;
I just can't let my life fall,
I shall minstrel with the birds,
And as they fly across, I do stroll;
In the round abouts, that do appear,
While I stand at the turns;
Guessing the beauty across the hemisphere;
The very green cover of the trees.
I walk along them,
My life is under the influence,
Of a meaningful foyer.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.