Mornings interrupts!


Many a times in the day, I wish to give myself fully to you. In the morning hours, I tend to walk with you the passages that lie in front of me. As you aren't around, I catch up with your thoughts and in this way, I let the time pass. Until, I get to see you. Over the past days, I never knew that I could be this closer to you. "For a moment, I had thought to let it be; I thought that I liked her as a person and we were friends, that it was alright. But no, the time didn't leave us alone. It walked with us. While walking with us, it brought us closer."

It is some blessing in this world, that two people feel equal and their values of love intertwine. That, living without one another is next to difficult, but we have to walk in this life. There are other needs of life, there's a career and a dream to fulfil. The dream that has brought us till here. We have met up in this place, while searching for our dreams to come alive. She wishes to pursue 'Mass communication' as a subject of her research or maybe, it's the calling of her life. Similarly, I am driven to reach my hub, my place, that belongs to me; I wish to become a writer and write professionally as well as being emotionally driven. I wish to connect to the audience, I need to place to them, all my understandings about the world. Thinking that somehow, I can be a droplet of love in the ocean of dreams. I can make my thoughts that important, for the goodness of my society and the wrong doings that I encounter alongside. At the same time, I don't look at them like problems. For, those are little misunderstandings in the mindsets of people. A little jealously and insecurity. Take for example, they can't stand in a queue and if someone does, then they tend to disregard that person's patience and the very capability to stand alone with that conviction to be himself/herself right. Maybe, that person thinks that he/she can bring a change this way, in others' outlook of life. Well, I wish to be like that single person who stands for what needs to be there fore placed.

At the same time, I wish to tell her; that I love her very much and shall always desire to be closer to her. Now, be it by either her thoughts, those feelings or simply with her in reality. The crossroads of life, are as beautiful as a newborn flower. The life that comes up, wakes up and moves ahead after knowing it's calling is the most significant theory that leads towards the growth of the world around us. Because, when these spirits of youth and adolescence grow up, when the adult individuals understand how important those childish dreams were; then only the road to glory can be cherished for the entire universe to see.

People often regard creativity and philosophy to be higher than the practicality or the right and wrongs that we debate in our lives. It's because, those people can really understand their values by heart and not the mind. Their mind isn't attuned to the cynism(selfishness) in this landscape of the palace we live in; The Earth. Few people tend to show their love for the loyalty of the life. They are no one's to say that this is truth or this is a lie. They simply mark their words, with the sword and spear of the Poet, that is the imaginative thoughts. Then, the Poet doesn't go for a race with anyone, for he/she's not applicable to be honoured enough for any such race.

Even the Science Principles say, that; by the 'Law of Relativity', given by Albert Einstein. That whatever we perceive is what we really tend to believe, or is it the make-belief accepted by everyone, with that adequacy and conviction that no one dares to question it's sustenance or happening. Well, it's easier this way, to let things be; so ya, it's alright to say someone is bad or good. I think, it's the terrorism of our minds, that makes this happen; the so called battles, the brutalities. When a person is Rich and a person is Poor; just because, God wanted it to be like that; but can't we question God? Can't we ourselves, dissuade those thoughts over which we die for? Don't we have our arms and ammunition's that can strengthen our mind's battles? That's why I regard the innocent people, the musicians, the poets, the dreamers as more capable than the law makers. The law makers, simply put the laws; they are different people, led by different minds. Here, I don't point at their capability or incapability just to make myself feel greater; being myself a poet or a writer. It's my way to perceive them. The way they are sold in public eyes. That an intelligent lawyer has to always fight the case, for the Well Known(Richer). A poet isn't such a person. He/She writes for anyone with as much love. Here again someone can say, that I am being led afront by the 'Theory of Relativity' myself. That I am pointing out the differences. Yes, I am also a part of this world. I have my own choice making and my own visuals of the world.

Through this essay, I would only want one message to go to my people, my friends. That, love exists in understanding the world. Where we are far ahead 'Human beings' before being either Poets or Lawyers. We get different callings in life. I don't say that a Poet can't be corrupt or a Lawyer is always a bad person. They are the same people with different tasks that they do, equal people. So, if they go the way towards selfishness then I say; the person who says I am a Lawyer isn't one actually if he divulges away from the Truth. A Poet is no poet, if he doesn't study the lifestyle, the world with open eyes and if he doesn't write his actual feelings. Both of them are accountable to the world, because they belong to it.
Gagandeep
29.10.2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)