Face..

Face is like a downfall,
The breathe ceases to exist,
Hurt and pain are like an expression,
That translate,
Along the stream of life!

I say to thee,
The manner you look deep within me,
As if searching for your love,
That you feel belongs and attaches to me.
Those curious eyes,
That dream about me;
The love that occurs,
Is like a string, a wave; it's a sea.

Across an ocean,
We flow along,
Life-boats in our custody,
We prolong.

Into a land unknown,
We walkest,
There's what connects us strong.

I search for it,
In the streaming skies,
You watch alike,
The breeze the wind-shines,
The lightening surfacing the land,
Of our dreams.

I know,
This is a connection;
Let's give it a meaning,
Let's not divulge away,
We can be one,
A spirit of love,
An incarnation of glory,
Shall every little footstep of us,
Embark upon,
The fruit of love,
Dreams and imaginations,
That build the nestles on the trees,
That rub against our eyes,
Our dreams.

Our eyes, our smile reaps to us,
The strength,
The glory,
Charm.
Let's be one,
I say to thee,
Let's accept this as the God wishes us to see;
Let's be together, let's be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.