Bells of conscience

Love me not for what naught I have in me. Rather love me for what I possess in me to offer to you. I won't disagree on the fact that I am a novice, yet I am looking forward towards the light. The light that I see isn't the one buzzing in commotion over any funeral pyres burning head-long, it is my own beauty of civilized manners. The manners that off-spring out of the silent me, over the threshold of my mentality. In confusions and distortments, in lineages and orderliness, I am transformed rather metamorphosis occurs for the material good of myself. I had far long visualized a scenery and a dream in my minds' space of wisdom, wherein I had outlined my standing in life. So am I here, lightening the stars with that twinkle and hubbub, that it rings to me, reaches to me in the dialect of love. Love has no individuality of it's own, for it is universal as the sunlight and not just a lantern. When love rings itself, it reaches it's vibrancy to all men, not after looking at their caste or religion. For, love itself is a religion and doesn't differentiate between the Creation of the great Creator! Letting the art form become a mantlepiece of glory and not decay. I blend and give you my heart to nurture the portion of love that I can dance in the vicinity of the world as occurs to me.
Let go of any ill being but love as it's the only feeling that makes you alive. It livens with you in pain, sacrifice, being there a little unseen but making you get up and stare for the beauty that asks for your sight to figure out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)