Foreigner!

To go abroad was a big thing for me in childhood to think about; and the fact of me going out of India for a vacation was far from a dream. But I did see dreams of me being with my brother and mother in beautiful foreign land. I was very collected in a world where playing cricket was life. To see not a road other than the familiar countable roads was my life left to. I was sentimental of the lots. Now, I leave tomorrow evening to Bangkok; where my eldest brother shall meet me.
To start from, I can talk about the qualities of the west. You follow them, you try to act like them but you can't dream as big as they can. It is Indian mindset that "Videsh" is miles and miles away and to be there you really need to press upon life; work day and night to earn. Whereas the world is much bigger from the view of traveller's who have in held a passion to travel around the world. They work too, from one country to the other obviously following the rules and taking permission before carrying out the economic activities. There are "Bag packer's", who live life as it comes along. With fears, amazement and taking good experiences of life that come to them handy, but they have really insisted upon this life to see the wonders of the world.
Being aware is the greatest strength of an active man. Now, I start my travel journey, life routes on not my ways but by the ideology of my brothers who are equally concerned about me as much as they are about themselves. They want me to explore my roads to newer and diverse avenues. I need to imbibe that potential in me that what so ever be the fall, there is courage coming out of the pores of my skin. As if I become a man of character or simply a superman. I think I can be that and as I move along I will probably than not find a new dimension and add a gem to my living and a necklace to my dreams. Maybe dreams are merely not left upon the slumber to see, but the imaginations should also roll to see that far, with imaginative far sight.
You are slow, you tremble and are weak. But you are a part of this world, the flowing breeze. The air is of a gaseous state and so is it different from the sea which is of liquid state. You need to experience water too in order to fly more fearlessly. Having a know how or talent won't cause you harm but will give you wings even when those wings aren't in reality. Your mind shall form the picture, of the world and you will uplift your dreams and expectations from your life one fine day. So, closing this day's talk I enter into a newer today where the date is the one that is normal just the intensity to feel it in a different land is more. May each day be a learning experience and life glows like a lightening road towards glory.
Gagandeep Singh Vaid 24/04/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)