"Like season, like love"

By: Gagandeep Singh Vaid
Grayish appears the sky upwards,
Dream glare into imaginative words,
Feelings erupt with an idea of love,
As flies the atmospheric, rhythmic buzz.
There is a notion,
A long dealt pride.
In the walk that I carry,
With a lover's delight.
Her thoughts mingle,
The seeds of spontaneity in me,
My heart. A wish propels in no time, this very hill that I pass. I am in her arms, like a long lost friend, only to comfort her and to tell. That I am present for her, and the seasons of mist prepare our meet. That every new season is a new occasion to conquer. That every moment to live and be with you is a new season.
"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)