Rain and Lightening!

Rain and Lightening!.
This morning the rain broke into quarters. When I woke up in the mid of night, after completing my sleep of six good hours, I found a quiet dark night outside. Meanwhile I opened my assignments and started furnishing them forward.
After getting into stream of the work that I was building upon, I got a slight scent of waterfall. Somewhat wet, the leaves of trees had been and little droplets made their tone very mesmerizing to the ears. It was drizzling outside, but I thought it best to stay in and follow my work routine as I had thought about it. Also was I acquainted with the ghost stories, to add little plight to my enjoyment.
Brother woke up as well, to leave for his morning flight to Bombay. He directed me meanwhile to go to sleep for at least an hour if I was going to school that day. I took his suggestion and took it to direction, following with a sleep. When the alarm bell rang, I found that rain had stopped but a beautiful day was set outside, and little light greeted me in the morning outside.
When I was ready for school and opened the gate to step out, the rain had appeared with the queen of affection to give me a tantalizing view of the charming environment. Picking up the umbrella, there was no looking back, for a day in the realm of majesty had touched my senses already in form of rain.
All over the nation there stood a blank few days back. Blank in the sense of decision making. When no thunderstorms or monsoon greeted when welcomed. The government was in a state of confusion, resting its hopes on the Rain Gods, to revive the economy and it’s people’s breaths with coming of a prolonged monsoon. Being devoid of good west winds, the farmers were in a state of widespread trauma and blessed with a thinking that brought them to a view that they were neglected, and no one cared for their plight. But the day made me smile, because I thought more days like these will cheer up the economy as well as the families which depend on agriculture for their livelihood. So, it was a wondrous start to my imaginations and thoughts of wellness.
A long day leaped in front of me and new expectations had driven their aboard in my dreams. I had planned many things for this day, and thought would be able to well finish them before the day dwarfed into another dusk. We all depend on the nature, for it will give us day after a night and vice versa. In the similar fashion was I looking at my anticipations from myself.
I found in the interim of my dreams, there rested sorrows and happiness in equal quarters. Like every man’s day, is proliferated with different ideologies. He is moved by his strong emotions just the cloud in his heart never opens to convey it’s real meanings. To whom should this man say, that how much he loves to spend time with his loved ones, or is desirous enough to speak his heart open to the girl of his dreams? To no avail are his wishes granted. So, he has to find a new route to remain happy. The man needs to feel freshness of the breeze that touched him throughout, and he needs to praise it affably. The richness of a person, whether man or woman is greatly described by her/his act of thanksgiving. The more gratitude prevails in her/his spirits for the world outset, that greater is the force of attraction forming in the person. People will be pleased to hear from you, if you are curious enough to thank them and tell them how great it is a fact to have met them.
The phenomenon of love occurs to all and this had occurred to me ever since I saw that girl. To my amazement she stood beneath the tree holding umbrella along. And her mother accompanied her while she seemed to be leaving for her school as well. Soon, I was restless to move into the bus, as it got late that day. But sooner I got into the bus, looking at the girl whom I admired greatly and remembered my responsibilities that belonged to me. The love be it of a girl or any form, is unique with a characteristic. It makes you stand tall even in your downfalls, and tells you faithfully that your day is near to come and there’s nothing much to worry about in this life.
At each texture of the movements happening around me, I had a soul objective of love filling in my heart as more and more I thought of my dream. Actually my dream consisted of love as it’s apparel and resounded me the vibration of love as I flowed into the stream of my imaginations.
And with a remarkable beginning to the day, was my day lead ahead in praising myself as well as the nature that had gifted me with the meaning of my life and everyone’s life- LOVE. Or was it that, nature does this gesture of affection each day, but I felt it’s blessing that very day with the rain streaming to the charming day in the offset of monsoon blues.

Gagandeep Singh Vaid
New Delhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)