Reliance on truth, I am somebody!

A thought converges in my minds array. How can I express my persona that is totally different from yesteryears. Will I be in a state to define the real me, that I was yesterday and the years past? Will my dreams connect to the dreams of the people who have seen themselves with me, who have cared for me, loved me for the one, for being a person I was once. Is my face and my tone acceptable..

Numerous questions roll and I sit aback-gazing at the sky above that gave me dreams those days, and I find I have achieved those and so is the difference. I am no different a person, but I am wholly me, I was once in the sands of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)