As June'12 bids bye"

Many a times, I judge things as all do. And also thinking if, I am right on my level. Then I go on in this thoughtful process and ascertain, that I am in a process, or a journey that all beings go through.

The way I look at beginners, in the task that I have gone a bit ahead. I believe I tend to see the me of yesterday in the rookie in front. Once I was a rookie and now, a bit grown up. But is it holding true, that those who have achieved higher standards then me, in my field- already know when I am right or wrong? I suppose yes, they know me very well. And knowing not just me, but their field of knowledge- wherein they have put their hours of labour and imaginations.

Teachers are what we call them- the people who go that extra mile because of their affection and determination. But teachers won't tell you every secret or every law behind human nature in a single year of schooling or few classes. Rather they gonna make us see the world, it's secrets by our own eyes, other than putting lenses to our eyes, and increasing the power of the lens to see beyond, that is impossible to see. The truth is simply- that you won't find any answers to look beyond your tendency. What is needed is truly, your wish and desire to acquire your goal, and you have to follow a journey.

Your worship to thy work shall fulfill all the intense of thine imaginations hence dreams.

Now, the closing thought-
"Believe you can do it, and if you do that- then you have a step to put more to reach it, start moving"

Gagandeep Singh Vaid
30/06/2012 :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)