Thou art magnetic

"Supreme songs of thy attraction do immerse my soul too, in the nectar of thy soothing melodies. The manner thine auspicious songs bloom my simple soul, in the same attire I dress as you do, cherishing, dancing to the songs of winters, summers', whilst underlying spirits of a wonderful morning, when the sun power-plays, throughout ones existence with refreshing and fantasizing aroma.

I do sit upon, a branch of a strong built mango tree, inhaling sound applause of the winds, gives my nostrils, fragrance of premature 'ambi's', or little mangoes, in stage of growing perspiration. The rustle of the leaves, leave upon my so called simple being, an ushering of heavenly incarnation, whereby I start running in the fields, relishing the calibre of the nature, and overjoying to the threshold of my simple temptations"

Gagandeep Singh Vaid
S-7 H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)