My girl, my saviour.

To signify your aura and trust, does this lover close his eyes in anticipation to interact a world with you. Your gestures are most soothing, to eyes, ears and my strength. Latent spirits of yours roam around the world of mine, acting upon as a cure and relief, to my mental ease, saving me from the loud uproars in this fast moving world. A trigger of slavery, do I take away with me, while making your face, act as wisdom seeds, in my walk towards the horizon of your love, my girl of wonder, I am so blessed, that I no longer have to feel afraid, for I have known you from the core of my being. World is a peace maker in my dreams, and I see you with me, while facing challenges in the ambush of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.