His story

He spoke chaste science, and I sung songs of Hindi movies. This guy mostly induced his mind with chemical formulas, while mine chemistry was phasing with the likeness of a girl, close to him. I was baffled, and fell on my knees, gazing at the eternal notions of his sister, with whom I formed a bondage of affection. The love flowed from my part, while she little responded, or rumbled our love story. I traced in myself a winner, but to make myself as capable as she apparently was, I wanted to be the real winner, the one who doesn't fall apart in tears or keeps on shattering those, but one who grew so strong, who became like that after facing the tears. But to no avail, all moments of that composition were no longer existing, but a warm disposition entered the reality of this life. The person in me, sighted a relief, each day as the progress complemented, in brush of imagination, and thought of beautiful imagery. He looked the world with rainbow colours and felt as if the world of bliss could be created eventually, while each person felt that by heart. Love!Now through the waking hours of the day, this lover looks around for a reply from her side, the girl of his dreams, who made him reach his dreams but became the soul of dream, for which he awaits amidst great admiration of her. Wishing and desirous each minute to spray the amiable thought, I love you, girl. Can he reach that stage too, he moves in much belief, she will be having the same view of this love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)