Feeling of gratitude.. ;)

Know not what actually sits to be written over here. I know my joy filled mood, and accordingly do I stage my feelings henceforth.

It's been a week of dreams, of magic, of trust, and the thirst that fills in ever glowing equations, and the love it seeks in form of blessings, from elders, well-wishers and friends is eternal in regard. But who is eventually responsible for all this, is what I ask myself, and can speak my answer to it. Yes, it's God, and for that matter of fact, the spiritual connection that bonds.

New experiences come to nourish, and mind envelopes hopes and innermost desires, to keep more coming in. World is a stage, William Shakespeare once said, and I take the goodness from the belief that sits in the very soul of this line. Foremost, you will learn a new prospect, if you tend to learn and seek.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)