Unsaid words

Her eyes are precious, her intent is beauty personified, her embers of thoughts are alluring for a boy, who falls for her love in ever satisfying terms. A princess is my girl, name of who's describes perfection and I reveal to her heart each moment, sitting here, distant from her presence, that I have let no day go away alone, not hearing your affection through the buzz of the winds that offshore fly from her towards me. Our roads are one, paths may be different, but when two people are in deep love, they need not care about anything else, then praising each other, that from my side is ever glowing, in each spirit of goodness and truth. I may be left less of words to describe her persona, through my real intent, for she deserves a lot of love and for she is a royal girl of dreams.

It accustoms to my spirits, in all bounty or freshness, to speak to her my intent, that is flow of true love, for her and only her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)