My silent watch..

I look on the silent roads, thick breeze cremates my rose, and doesn't let me fly with my beloved. I feel the thunder ever tight, but pluck the leaf of my flower and keep it in my hand immersed strong. For even if the blowing winds take away the whole rose, then remains with me my very little part of rose. An acquaintance of my girl shall always be made with this little part, and I don't want to lose it at any cost.

It's not that her love needs a remembrance, it's reality that her love is ample but I wish to feel variant shades of her, and her love that keeps on calling me towards her and only her resort of love and affection that is her heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)