Sound of the air!!

It's sweet to listen always to the voice which springs into our thoughts while we are walking the roads which were once accompanied with a loved one, the girl of my dreams. I can leave myself to sense the environment, the rising sun and the fog catching me in it. Nothing else is felt then your aura, which filled me earlier and does keep floating in my dreams. This life of mine talks continuously of your face, lively smile embodied on it. I know not if you remember me or not but my loving you has only increased, and I see you continuously along side me through the roads which we once walked and the one which is new, you remain with me affectionately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)