It is about my love

Someone comes in my dreams and makes them so much interesting. Someone says me hi, and remains in my heart for so long. A song which I hear, flaunts in my mind and makes me stare at the beautiful tone it is engraved with. Life is a system of possibilities, where so lovely things happen, but to see them happening continuously, I need to be aware of all happenings not limited to my family relations but about the world. I need to be up to date with world, as then only love springs everywhere. When I have trust in what I speak,for I have experiences to reveal light. A beautiful rose in the morning comes and says good bye, after a small meet, then unknowingly again comes ahead my face, when I am unaware of it's coming. This what happens is the spring, autumn and winter seasons for me. For my love comes to me, and makes me feel that sparkle. I love it and want to catch it, capture it's vibrancy and make the life track go on along these possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)