Like I approach earlier waiting with patience and she comes and goes away in an instant. In that moment what left with my tolerance is to get back thinking that even her image and picture which gets to my mind, when she was walking towards her bus is so tantalizing. It gets into me and makes me enrich the highness of her.

She walks with the cute steps allowing deep thoughts that influence me. How much stylish is she. How glamour fills, the air she moves through which. The blaze of the winds is so cool and dramatic that it makes me just nurture into me, a call that where ever she moves the air over there is fragrant. She engraves in her heart a silent call and loves what comes ahead in all majesty.

The scooters and bicycles I am left with to watch when she is gone in her bus. But her face remains as a beautiful memory every single morning as I see her going towards her bus. There is just one single call from inside which is that I want her to be with me always as the greatest friend. She's my love, a rose and above all she makes me love everything around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)