Her smile

When I came that morning. There was only the radiance of sun getting brighter and brighter. I stood for some time there until you came. With your sweet smile like always you again stepped near to my presence. There was so much to say and listen. But as for the society norms we were standing near but could just give a stare that also which was to be invisible to the world. But who can stop anyone who is in deep affection. The atmosphere made me feel as if the most warmest day it was getting to be. As we were waiting for our transports to come, it was heart beating on a fluctuating rate when any bus would come. For it could be her's.

Her smile was lessening now and a bit pale was her appearance. For when her time was to go and when we couldn't anymore look into each others eyes.

It is truly magnificent atmosphere reflected whenever I am able to see her and that also in the morning which is slowly setting for a very big day. But is it really true that a small presence in the morning shall lighten my day. But yes, I can remain happy for, still the love is same just what has changed is that it's more stronger. And again I float in my dreamland thinking of her cute glare again and again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)