I moved that place,
Alone for days,
Never did I think,
That I shall get,
Some magic into myself,
Until that last day,
When I met a sweet girl,
Bearing that smile of honesty,

But it was late,
When I found I was actually expressing,
Myself fully so well,
But as I say it was late,
Reason being she went away,
That very last day I met her,
Flowering goodness on me

Now into the darkness if I go,
I can still cherish the glow,
That beautiful heart showered which,
On my shoulders,
The magical way

Few talks did we share the most,
In way I say,
I lived my life that day,
But that time travels still this moment,
As I remember the shade of her persona,
In my heart,
Fully portrayed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)