Charm

It was as if a mountain came to me asking to get into the wonders inside it. While I was moving into the mountain of cherry I could get it that new journey it is and by the time I get out it already will be a new me with many new friends. I shall really wish to make my bonds tightened with my old friends because they are actually responsible for the me I was then.

When not just did the movie seem that lively call. But the actual love they had they made it into a video. The most classic part of all wonderful happenings. Few came as I called. And made it more freshening. Gifts were with me and at another moment I wished I had called all my friends. Now I wish those who didn't come do come to my array for their presence scrolls beneath a call of optimacy and thrust. There is withheld all the coolness and smartness I just sit and in my dreams go and then get back to make it real part I see in my conscious streak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.