Whatever. Get hold of it!

I don't know what is all happening. It is so simply to tell, that there is some danger. What danger are you talking about Sam?
Man, I just don't know how vampires are in real life. Simple as they are in your imaginations. Oops! I have many portraits of them. Oh! Is it so, by the way why do you want to see that disgusting for sure creature around you? Don't you know he's dangerous? Oh! Yes, I do know so. But I was just thinking that had I not failed that way, had I not had those sort of evil thoughts or dreams. But you know only that happens what you fear about. So, whenever you feel to be in danger, take hold of the situation and stand up. When do I know I am on track? Confident alone confines everything. Have that in your picture and when you feel the freshness of the sky and enjoy each moment, so you are going well. Oh! Ok! Life stimulates now. Let me in line with my dreams. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.