OFFICE OFFICE

move around the doors
as about the results
if you are not taken
go and get your dream boy..
(in a tone of power says Raghav)

James: what man I won't grant you this job! u r simply not meant for it dude! so stark away. don't become visible again! get it! u chap!

raghav: ya! I get! I get it! You dude, you think you so cool, whereas I think you the coolest!

james: you don't tend to oblige me, because I have this very job for my dear brother. u stupid boy

raghav: hehe! don't make me smile and laugh at same time!

james:confused.. oof! it's same thing.

Raghav: Laughing is at you, for your condition and smiling is me at that fate of me, the most glittery. u get it dear man. you know I am not your job seeker, I am your friend, who thinks he is meant for this very job. get it.

james: Quite funny! Prove it, for why you need this agian.

raghav: I want it(He whispers to himself)

raghav: I got to meet a person yesterday, and he was my Grandfather, who meets me daily, just it was morning 4A.M. when I never get up so early usually but today I found him praying. He is so aspiring that I get settled and earn my livelihood. He gave me his blessings, saying that do you know, I will pray for you the time you go and always pray God this thing only that you be good, respect people and win life goals.

James: Oh!

Raghav: So, James I tell you don't give me this job. As you have given it to your brother without even interviewing and I after being selected by the manager, am declined by you, as for this job you don't want my achievments to find a route. Oh! I pity on you, for brother I know your responsiblities, as I have for my family so I tell you give it to you brother and I will search any other job, for my grandfather is with me, his wishes are with me and I have that faith in me.

Raghav: Bye! And God bless you :)

James: Hey, brother, you are the recruitment for I was telling you. This seat is reserved for my brother, who after winning has to prove his instict and so have you done it. Cheers! Thank God, I got my brother.

Affection and simplicity gather that love, so let's get into the wind of loving and caring as we are better enjoying this funny life, which acts so variably.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)