Think, Thought.. Dreaming into reality :)

I just saw a video of an old movie. What I got my attention towards was just the sunshine. Earlier when I was a child, I wondered as how the life was there without me. And pictures which were black and white because of lesser technological access then today, made me think if life was in that state. Children where make their ideas flow, their ideas go there. They think imaginatively and very enormously but their experiences are very less, so we don't consider their thinkings much.

But those stupider thinkings what you call them, are in real sense most enjoyable when the thinkers get to know slowly and slowly how their beliefs were wrong, but that too is splendid. If I get back to my childhood stories, I link that childishness in each tiny tot today.

I used to wonder that why don't big men and women, adults' give much importance to what children say, but now I can feel that we have responsiblities and loads of things to put alright and have to answer more important matters, so adults get grounded. Also befriending those of our age group is more thought provoking for a curious man. I also sometimes give little importance to what children say, but somewhere I enjoy my childhood even today. It's always making me delighted, when I have some task to do, essentialy, or when I feel the brightness of sky. Few earlier rememberances strike back and rejuvenate. Now writing back on my movie, I just enjoyed the thought which again came, making me realise the freedom with which children and and yes, they create own questions since those earlier days. Enjoying the sun, with those earlier rhymes, I smile and stop the video to write what I feel as, love finds its way in words if I am not expressing in person.

"If we love someone, then its not that much important to tell them each time, but love them from heart"
Shahrukh Khan(This I heard him once saying in a television show)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)