It's starting from me, you are where for me!



Look the world, it's so much unpathed.
You and me have to steer ahead.
We have lovely hopes ahead of us and when you smile,
I move my senses aligning,
A ray of satisfaction,
With trust.
Hey, my blossom, hey my life,
I just pray you not get trembled,
But along me say,
That life is beautiful and I have to shape it that way :)
There are angels,
And surely I think those will be in our bay,
When we light the stars and gather love from all spheres' mellifluously,
And only then,
Is the charm reflecting the gladness tray.



--

I bear in my hand a fruit for you, take it and join me when I make conditions possible for it to grow. I'll take you to the bushes, to those gardens and forests where I lived long back, just it's now I have come to make others' taste the refinement and freshness the aura retreats. Just you have to be with me to spread the soft fantastic spray. Yeh!

Give me even, I am thankful to you for sharing. Wow, I will get the love to taste it but I will share amongst my friends, so I keep it with me and lets' go to see how well you water and care for your trees' and world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)