Granted by the Lord

You personify your dreams child,
Live jolly in the ideas aligned,
By your perceptions, of goodwill times,
Which you live in your today's mind.

Aspirations were presumed,
By the time you were a child,
Since then, until yesterday,
You inclined your ideas, in a bind,
Now, it's the real form, life of yours', makes which..
In presence of today, limed

Earlier days, I asked God, why my lover;
Do I have to wait, even I know how to elongate; my talent,
Why not I get wings to sublime..?

He said, slowly each day, whispering in line,
Make the heat generate,
To swallow all areas to be good at,
Then rise, entertaining,
The lovely people who surround you right ..

Alas! I wondered if,
My being silent was my plight,
But salute I that mindset,
Which spindled curiosity in sight,
Making me less weeping, but trying..
So I waved slowly the shy tag light,
And am I furnished to strike!

Journeys each day, or felt are,
Which each second, and fractioned time,
Prepare my persona, laying super trusted side in my brain..
I grinded, long back, good times,
Not enjoying their auric spirits, being insane,
But now do I comply,
Curiosity, as enters perfection of more loveful nature in lane,
Of happiness not spade!

Talking, eating, drinking, when love is felt,
Not a pluck of abusive culture,
Strike me off, from my furnished belt,
But spicultures,
More artistic balms, and shades of joys dealt.

The feeling of pleasure
Ponders the extreme self,
Making me again lively like each time splurr,
And not deaf,
Of any excitement,
But bad nature is itself blurr,
Of leapened eyed fragrance,
Taken offshore from it's strong lovely meaning, so bent

Days back, in the hills I visited,
Gave immense delight fitted,
To curl, soft whiskers, of my mited mind,
Which was quite busy and relieved later,
When I dreamt about the gems plater,
I felt the hills, alike, greater,
In expectations from the sand,
To relish the past, creaming the present in the jovial band!

Now, I sing songs, encouraged,
By the cool hunks, gals I get across to,
Singing in funky tones of magic,
The enchanted touch bears strategic,
As at 4A.M. in the morning,
I look the black bluish sky,
Giving so much to envelop in my stearic pocket..

I somewhere around even glimpsed,
As the party that day was over to be,
How could I be bearic,
To live upon, alone for another distant time..
Longing sans their figures cherished, heary..
My eyes patted, then and their my brows,
Where clumped my head, as turned is a straw,
Saying, that be successful,
For which people come to dance and since along you,
So another awesome night you are glary!

A touch of Gods' cheery applause,
Steered me so much so,
That I ran, as fast my feets' went sans any pause,
To go spontaneously, never any low,
Can a hatred, palm, cross,
Or give place, to anything that evil sort,
To cramp my hearts' lovely brows,
Belief is that, any if comes, so,
Will get lightened itself, without any loss,
Of atmospheric fragrance,
Or unroute any kingdom of moss,
Letting us love along for sure.

Days come and go,
Are remembered with each faliur in less although,
But cheered self embrace, even the past miniature,
I look past, enhancing progress, along more dressed stature,
Good times give strong visioned sight,
Again, shaping chirp of teachers' hard seeming scoldings, as they enlighten,
Our knowledge possessions.

I have gratitude, more spelling,
As I enter new phased lessons,
Gleaming shades fall upon, when,
Curing my today, along right pathed stems,
Accompanying me, the heights of offspring kingdoms,
In the nights so bright,
Love..love..and love,
As it's only on approach, mate,
Happy stake keep on, maturing dove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)