Art Rejuvenates

Old lifestyles were personifed with artistic nomenclatures, and the warmness was felt. Here, I tell you my own experiences. I here will be telling all what I felt like. There were my examinations last year and for the examinations I throughout the year studied hard, and after I was finished with the exams I was filtered with very impulsve feelings. The day was seeming so perfect, I watched a film with my friends, as we all were happy that exams were over, we were rejoicely making most of it. We all had studious approach and made the momentum our side by following our teachers' guideines. It was praiseworthy if you say, and we were all expecting good marks. This bound our levels of feasibility and flawless nature.

But I do remember the utmost, that a year past the last year, that is last to last year, I didn't study that smart and gave dull papers', and so was I in unstable formation. I do remember, that I played, that also not wholeheartedly as when had to play got a call stating that I was to study, also the bulk system dwarfed, because of mindset not sitting right.

So, from here I state that last to last year, I didn't enjoy the art life offered to me. If we go with the real permeability, we find direction, very lively. But as last year, I enjoyed each hour of study and playing sports, I excelled everywhere.

"It is not, how much work you do,
But how much love you put in what you do"
-- Amitabh Bachchan



Now gliding back to the old film, the matter of attention is that today, we have much technical systems as stated in my earlier blogs and as we all know. We, have better equipments to focus, earlier there was just acting given much attention to, other things were asked in very less whispers. But it's even more better today, with new cinemtographic techniques, we prosper in that respect, we seldom in our movies use untidy basis. For film to gross well, we use unwaned scenes and we take attention like this, we are, as scientists say greasing over and over the dirt. The consequesnces of all these technology processes disturbs us anywhere. We have cars, and everything, making us sometimes lament the pollution caused. Earlier the people had very simple driven life. They used to walk long distances as told to me by my grandmother, why is today having more patients and life gets to be called hell? We are greedy; a rich man will try to buy as many cars he can accomodate with his share of bank accounts. Who cares the future, we are the motor drivers. Just the standards have risen. Earlier what called upon was style, the only possession which changed never even if any lottery would come to our fate. People shared, and repaired the griefs. So, looking the big image, we are losing our art after so much access.

"Fashions come and go, but style remains forever"
--Mrs.Beeba Sobti(My history teacher)

"There's much for anybody's need,
But nothing for anybody's greed"
--M.K. Gandhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.