Yesterday, and today, sweetest

Mint freshened mornings, when in the cool breeze, or fog my father did accompany me, till my bus stand. As I was to go to school, he daily got me "Chocos" biscuits from a nearby shop. Which if in winters, I kept in my blazers' inner pocket, but one thing was always that I opened the biscuits in my break time during school hours. The motional touch made me remember my home and I felt good, having something from me parents with me. There is happiness eternally.

Here I wish to talk more about the affection my father sprinkled on me, not only was it permitted till biscuits but making me turn for school, and himself getting ready along me. In childhood a bond between someone close attracts the child, and my family was significant to me, as before starting to go for school I had only family members with whom I talked, enjoyed and remained. The home atmosphere was so close to heart and then started the school game, which I always felt nostalgic to leave home, without parents but teachers, if they beat, oh! who will be there to give me the wanted love.

to be continued......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.