I wish I change good!!!!

The days are made the way we turn them. I just believe as if I was inhaled by mischief seeming thinkings. So unhappy things make us, when we feel about how wrong we went. They have their own power and when we utter something wrong and then don't realize, later over then we are in the thunder shake, cries they sprawl over full day on us.

I have just learnt to be good-willing and to gain a majestic look one has to prepare really hard, and hard is not really that hard. It is only having good behavior towards out tasks, and having control over what we do, can be the biggest help in the goodwill of our nature afterwards. Losing the right lane is making us feel so enormously bad and I have experienced being the baddest of all, when I disregard respect and overlook the necessary instructions on which we need to reflect in our life. Why did I do that wrong, these are regrets but always there is a hope intense underlying in our clotted blood, that we will turn the situations all right. So, then growing from the blunders of the certain chain of days, I believe I am rising, and won't make those mistakes again as these make my route to success not glary but making hurdles, which may even spoil. So , look and hear your senses now, until it's late. As to enjoy the world, and help the nature we should help ourselves.


Ending this with a quote, by someone "First create peace with yourself to create peace with the world"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)