Flying sans fiscals

i gaze the sky over throughout the nights,
asking why is the sky not that bright,
for girls like me:
parents trumble to disobey the God's advice,
of giving a girl a cheered life?
isn't this life made for me to rise,
am I solitude striken, or in plight?
even I can slare the wings to glide,
in the sky, turning it always that bright..

matters' how,
if is it a girl or boy child,
what is standing to look for is pride?
they, say girls like me have not to slide,
their expections as the boys abide..
but I have even a heart to dream..
mind to love..
for am i a child.. my heart and mind work together free..
so nothing is to hide..
but am I tortured by men,
or women who grew like me.. in this ride,
where i get a chance to live few more nights,
until i ablolish from the scene as it seems,
or from people's fright..
but am i a child.. i wish to try

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.