Excitement, joys, thrillers, jeans.. Peace..Failures..Victories 1/70 marks.. 70/70 marks

A cute blissful stature, of a person is emerged, each time when there stands something to celebrate.

My, brother has gone out to meet relatives and he has come after 10 months from miles in 'K' standards(1000's miles). He did bring for me, exciting clothes to stare at, and wear of-course.

There is a childish behaviour confronted, when love and care is sprinkled by. I can relate, this joy, melody at moment, as I wait for him to return home, from relatives place.

I am in full glow, curious to share talks and reluctant to bore him. I just want to live this moment. Overjoyed today and all charged is me.

I feel girlish touch to me, the way girls in my class, utter softly, I also utter strong feelings in revamped mind, in caring fiesta. I whisper pure love, glare the dinner which is going to be lovely and summing up all great times to come, I am going to stear, living as I can't wait for tomorrow.

When in silence, there is a tone, which spears.. which gets to be listened, by good ears. It's breathe, it's  tolerance, to feel warmness and exerted are only the most liveable energies. Ye! tomorrow, thinking of the peace of situation, you are obliged, you at least had taste, reverence, for the calmness.

What happens, in our environment, is preparing us, for the goals we dream and love we are going to gear. Today, tomorrow & FOREVER.

For tomorrow, we need a reason, why to underestimate today which has the most powerful gift. Time. Even, you live in silence, even you face biggest failures but if your mind is intact to spirituality and your goals, the time gone by will take it's stand and revamp! You will win, and that victory will be so strategic, that you will realize, how blossomed your life clays.
________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.